Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Darkness falls

The silver lining hidden from plain view, in a place that is slowly becoming unwelcoming. My soul bruised and bleeding, battered and scarred. I have been thrown into hell time and time again, coming back as battered, but not beaten. I have been through hell time and time again, and i am ready to go back through it all again. My warped soul and twisted mind scarred from battles of the past and haunting images of a brutal past. Haunting dreams casting a deep shadow on my remaining innocense and sanity, driving me closer and closer to the deepest of insanity. This will come to pass, but at this time I see the shadows of darkness slowly setting in again, to consume me one more time to try and bring down my spirits, try and drop a follower of the Lord. My soul has been beaten and battered, but my heart beats on. Please reach through this darkness, and pull me up, craddle my inner child... allow me to get reprieve. Show me that you care!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment