Wednesday, February 18, 2009

As i burn

WHo is it that i am able to trust in this man and chaotic world? With these stinging wounds in my back of past stabbings a constant reminder of what people will do, will i be able to trust those around me again? An eternal torment on this place we call earth, a torment of betrayl and lies. WHo is being real with me? Who is putting up a mask to hide the grotesque  being threy truly are? Am i seeing what is real, or are my beliefs that people are fronting a reality? Why must a man who wants to be the best friend posisble seem to attract such hostility? My past is riddled with mistakes and lies, but that man is trying so hard to change, doing so well, yet people wont let go. Who is going to put up with me in hard times? Who is going to hold me to prevent me from falling> WIll you be one of those who hold me up, or will you let me fall and watch me burn?

No comments:

Post a Comment